Springfield Area Jewelry Store With a Purpose
May 2nd, 2018
Making memories that last far beyond “Happily Ever After” is the Mitchum Jewelers mission. Since 1965, we have had the honor to help our customers choose or design the perfect jewelry for their special occasion. We are the jewelry store in the Springfield area seeking to provide you and your loved ones with quality jewelry and great services for every occasion.
Jewelry for All Occasions
Our jewelry store has more than 10,000 products to choose from among half a dozen categories. That is why we are sure you will find what you are looking for. Our selection can be browsed online or in the store. We also have options to customize a piece for you where your options become limited only by your imagination. Our main product types include:
Quality Diamonds on All Pieces
We only offer diamonds of the greatest quality as designated by the Four C’s: color, clarity, cut and carat weight. You don’t need to be a gemologist to appreciate how each of these four components comes together to create a diamond that is lustrous and unforgettable. Our customers tell us they love the experience of choosing from among our quality diamonds and always look forward to repeating the experience.
Words From Our Jewelers
Choosing a piece of jewelry you can be happy with is just part of the journey. It is also important that piece is well cared for so it stays beautiful now and forever. At Mitchum Jewelers, we recommend you bring your jewelry in for cleaning and inspection every three to six months. In the time between, here are some tips to keep your jewelry looking amazing.
- Take your jewelry off before bed
- Store pieces separately to reduce scratches
- Store chains and bracelets flat to avoid kinks and knots
- Never leave jewelry on the edge of a sink, it might slip down the drain
- Clean jewelry with a soft polishing cloth
- Use the right cleaning solution when cleaning at home
- Organic materials, such as coral and pearls, should never be cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner
- Take special care to keep pearls clean and free of body oils
- Hair spray, perfume and hair dye can damage jewelry, put them away when applying these products
Let Mitchum Jewelers be a part of your love story by helping you choose the perfect piece for your next special occasion. You can call our Springfield Area jewelry store located in Ozark at 417-581-2415.